Tax laws are some of the most confusing and convoluted laws written. Even lawyers are sometimes left scratching their head in confusion at the complexity of various tax regulations. Both business and individual clients alike can be intimidated by the never ending, confusing and constant changes in the tax law landscape. And in some instances the complexity further increases when differences between federal, state and local tax rules come into play. An individual or business incurs significant costs and expenses simply trying to comply with an ever changing tax landscape.
The Byrne Law Group can assist business and individual clients alike with their tax needs. From a simple individual’s tax planning and return preparation, to complex and sophisticated merger and acquisition tax planning and execution, the Byrne Law Group works with at team of experienced tax lawyers and accountants to ensure our clients’ business transactions are structured in such a manner to effectively minimize the tax consequences and minimize tax exposure. Proper tax planning and structuring allows businesses to allocate their resources most effectively.
Types Of Tax Services Provided
- Individual tax planning and preparation
- Tax planning for mergers and acquisitions; including tax-free
- Reorganizations and taxable sales and acquisitions of businesses;
- Tax planning for contract structures and employment relationships;
- Analysis of tax accounting issues and strategies;
- Advice on the taxation of international business transactions and operations;
- Structuring of business entities to consider pass-through tax consequences;
- Designing compensation systems and benefit plans;
- International tax planning;
- Estate and gift tax planning;
- Tax controversies and litigation; and
- Considering both the business and tax implications of transactions.
Call Today For More Information
We can provide an excellent and cost effective alternative to "big law firm" representation. As a small boutique firm, we can develop a custom fee arrangement that makes sense for you. We can tailor a fee arrangement that suits your needs based upon competitive contingency fees, hourly rates, or blended hourly and contingency fee arrangements. If you are an institutional client, please ask us about our competitive rates for volume-portfolios.
Call today for further information about the Byrne Law Group’s unique services for businesses today - and join the numerous other successful companies who utilize the business law services of the Byrne Law Group. Call 813-413-6565 today to schedule a time to discuss your specific needs with experienced senior corporate attorney John Byrne.